Home » Fun
Fun | Learning Fun
ByAmy MilcicUpdated on
This 100 days of school printables pack makes it super easy to enjoy tons of fun activities with your students.
You'll find a mix of creative ways to boost your 100th day of school celebration.
Find out more and get your free printable set today!
Take Your 100th Day of School Celebration to the Next Level!
Are you getting close to your 100th day of school and looking for quick ways to celebrate the special occasion?
You're going to love this free pack of 100 days of school printables 💯 🎉
Over the years, my boys and I have had a blast celebrating the 100th day of homeschool for our family. We've used a variety of ways to track our school days - like a paper chain and a chart.
Last year, I added these free 100th day of school color by number printables to our collection of learning fun.
This year, I wanted to make sure that we had more activities to enjoy, especially for older students.
Learn About These 100 Days of School Printables Set
There's a variety of activities for your 100 days of school, including:
- 100th Day of School Cover (in black-and-white so your students can color and customize)
- Word Search for 100 Days of School Fun
- I'm 100 Days Smarter coloring pages (with area for your child to draw their face OR glue picture)
- This is Me on the ____ Day of School (you can add a picture or drawing from any day of the school year!)
- I can write 100 words chart (great for spelling, sight words, and more)
- Identify and color (the number 100 in shapes for your kids to count and color)
- 100th Day of School notebooking page (with writing and drawing prompts)
- 100 Day Scavenger Hunt (in black-and-white)
- 100th Day Glasses (template in black-and-white for your kids to color and customize)
Fun Ideas to Enjoy These 100 Days of School Activities
WooHoo! You can have so much fun with this pack of activities for your 100 days of school celebration.
Before you get started with all this fun with your kids, you'll need to print out these activities. You can print all of these pages on regular white printer paper. I recommend that you print the 100 glasses on white cardstock for extra durability.
Oh, and make sure to gather your coloring tools, like crayons, color pencils, and fine-tip markers. Your students may also like to have a pencil or erasable pen to use on the word search and writing pages.
To make the 100 glasses, you'll need also scissors and glue stick (or stapler). Cut out the glasses along the dotted lines. Fold back the tabs on the temples (otherwise known as arms or side glasses). Add glue to tabs and adhere to back sides of glasses.
I encourage you to use the back of these 100th day of school worksheets. Your students can doodle or write about about their year. Chat about significant moments and fun memories. Such cool ways to reflect on your school progress!
What are some fun 100th day challenges that you can do with your class? A few ideas to get you started include:
- creative 100th day collections (of different items like paper clips, safety pins,rubber bands, and other small objects)
- physical activities (like jumping jacks or toe touches)
- make a hundreds chart
A great way to extend the fun is to make your own 100 Days of School certificate with your kids.
Fantastic Resources for Boosting Your 100 Days of School Fun
Want a few easy ways to boost your 100th day celebration? Here are some fun books and videos:
The 100 Hats of the Cat in the Hat: A Celebration of the 100th Day of School (The Cat in the Hat's Learning Library)The 100th Day of School (Hello Reader!, Level 2)The Night Before the 100th Day of School480 Pcs 100th Day of School Awards Set Include 40 100th Day of School Certificate of Award 40 100th Day of School Bracelets and 400 100th Day of School Stickers for Kid School Party Gift Favors100th Day of School Stickers for Kids 200PCS 100 Days Smarter Reward StickersYexiya 100th Day Pencil 100 Days of School Pencils Colorful Pencil Set Teacher Pencils 100 Days Smarter Cute School Supplies for Student Teacher School Office Gift, 6 Styles (72 Pieces)
Get Your Free 100 Days of School Printables Pack
High five! You're on your way to jumpstarting the fun of your 100th day of school extravaganza 🎊
You may print as many of these activities as you need to enjoy with your kids, class, homeschool co-op, or library event. Got a friend or co-worker who would like to use these worksheets? Share this post!
Toget these FREE printable 100 days of school activities, subscribe to Rock Your Homeschool.
⭐️ You’ll receive an email with a PDF file plus a password to open the VIP Resource Library to all RYHS freebies.Email Amy firstname.lastname@example.org you have any problems!
Oh, and you’ll getemails with ideas, resources, and encouragement to make life and learning fun 🙂
(Psst! Current RYHS members just need togo to theVIP Resource Libraryand enter the password in your welcome email.)
Get yourFREEPrintable 100th Days of School Activities packby tapping HEREor on the image below.
How will you be celebrating 100 days of school with your students? And do you have another fun way to enjoy these free printables? Please share your ideas in the comments area at the bottom of this post. And Happy 100th Day to all of you!
More Fun and Free Printable Activities to Boost Learning
Insights, advice, suggestions, feedback and comments from experts
As an expert and enthusiast, I have personal experiences or emotions, but I can provide you with information on the concepts mentioned in this article. Let's dive into it!
100 Days of School Printables
The article discusses a pack of printables that can be used to celebrate the 100th day of school. These printables include various activities and resources to make the celebration more engaging and fun for students. Some of the activities mentioned in the article include:
- 100th Day of School Cover: A black-and-white cover page that students can color and customize.
- Word Search for 100 Days of School Fun: A word search puzzle related to the theme of the 100th day of school.
- I'm 100 Days Smarter coloring pages: Coloring pages with space for students to draw their faces or glue a picture.
- This is Me on the ____ Day of School: A page where students can add a picture or drawing from any day of the school year.
- I can write 100 words chart: A chart that can be used for spelling, sight words, and more.
- Identify and color: A page with the number 100 in shapes for students to count and color.
- 100th Day of School notebooking page: A page with writing and drawing prompts related to the 100th day of school.
- 100 Day Scavenger Hunt: A black-and-white scavenger hunt activity.
- 100th Day Glasses: A template for glasses that students can color and customize.
These printables can be printed on regular white printer paper, and it is recommended to print the glasses on white cardstock for extra durability. Students can use coloring tools like crayons, color pencils, and fine-tip markers to complete the activities. The article also suggests using the back of the worksheets for students to doodle or write about their year, reflecting on their school progress.
Celebrating 100 Days of School
The article provides ideas for celebrating the 100th day of school with students. Some of the suggested activities include:
- Creative 100th day collections: Encouraging students to collect 100 items of different kinds, such as paper clips, safety pins, rubber bands, or other small objects.
- Physical activities: Engaging students in physical activities like jumping jacks or toe touches.
- Making a hundreds chart: Creating a chart with 100 squares to visually represent the 100 days of school.
The article also mentions the possibility of making a personalized 100 Days of School certificate with the students.
The article suggests some additional resources that can enhance the 100th day of school celebration. These resources include books and videos related to the theme of the 100th day of school. Some of the mentioned resources are:
- The 100 Hats of the Cat in the Hat: A Celebration of the 100th Day of School (The Cat in the Hat's Learning Library)
- The 100th Day of School (Hello Reader!, Level 2)
- The Night Before the 100th Day of School
- 100th Day of School Awards Set
- 100th Day of School Stickers for Kids
- 100th Day Pencil Set
These resources can be used to further engage students and make the 100th day of school celebration more enjoyable.
Accessing the Printables
To access the free printable pack of 100 days of school activities mentioned in the article, readers are directed to subscribe to Rock Your Homeschool. By subscribing, they will receive an email with a PDF file and a password to open the VIP Resource Library, where all the freebies are available.
I hope this information helps you understand the concepts mentioned in the article. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!